Do you know who you are hiring?
Have they answered the questions on your application honestly?
Here is why every business, large or small, needs to conduct accurate, reliable and timely employment background screenings:
- Nearly 30% of the US population has a criminal record (source – DOJ)
- Nearly 10% of the US workforce abuse drugs or alcohol (source – HHS)
- Over 50% of resumes contain false or misleading information
- Businesses are becoming increasingly more liable for bad hiring decisions – the average Judgment is $2.6 million
- Many state and federal contracts require e-Verifications
- Best and most accurate data available (We do not “bait n’ switch” the data)
- All records are verified by our well trained staff (FCRA requirement)
- Turnaround times one of the best in the industry – 24 to 48 hours (Instant reports are NOT FCRA compliant and the quickest way to a lawsuit)
- Easy to read and understand reports
- Staff available 24/7/365 – no need to push phone buttons to speak with our staff
- No setup, subscription or maintenance fees
What we offer and for how much?
Our most popular and comprehensive criminal history search is only $34.95.
Our most popular and comprehensive criminal history search with a driver’s license history is only $41.97.
Who should you conduct background screenings on?
- All employees in all industries
- Independent contractors
- In-home service providers (plumbers, HVAC, electricians, house cleaner, home health aides, etc)
It’s Not about trust… It’s about Due Dilligence
It’s about being Informed
It’s about being Empowered
It’s about being Protected
It seems every few months we keep repeating the same story. Except, it’s not the same story! Just another instance of a business not performing some due diligence when making hiring decision. Once again, ICE has raided a company to check the “Right to Work” status of...
For most Texans and Floridians the 2017 hurricane season is nothing more than a distant memory. For one Polk City family it turned out to be a nightmare. When contractors or subcontractors come to your residence or place of business representing FEMA, you expect a...
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued a Consumer Information article addressing the risks surrounding the commercially available DNA test kits. Many of us have either heard or seen commercials from companies offering to test one’s DNA for ancestry determination....
In today’s work environment, employers are realizing the need to conduct accurate background checks on potential employees. What we have seen is that employers do not necessarily get “rattled” when they receive an adverse background report on an applicant. What...
If you don't already have a plan in place to remain compliant with these new regulations, contact eGuarded or call 855.348.2736 today to get started with your free account. Pay per search, no commitment or minimums, use when needed. Don't let one bad hire jeopardize...
Moving Companies Be-Aware If you are like most busy professionals it’s difficult to keep up with all the daily events happening in the news. More importantly, the NEW LAWS put in place will affect moving companies throughout Florida. June 9, 2017, Governor Rick Scott...