eGuarded, LLC is a Florida licensed private investigative agency specializing in corporate and personal investigations, and security consulting. Mr. Kontinos has more than 35 years of investigative experienced in both civil and criminal investigations. With his strong background, training and education in information systems, Mr. Kontinos offers security consulting services to protect information assets.
eGuarded, LLC offers a variety of specialized investigative capabilities that includes:
- Legal investigations: specialized cases that involves the courts and assist lawyers in preparing criminal defenses, locating witnesses, serving legal documents, interviewing police and prospective witnesses, and gathering and reviewing evidence. Legal investigations also include the collection of information on the parties to the litigation, take photographs, testify in court, and assemble evidence and reports for trials.
- Corporate investigations: conduct internal and external investigations for corporations. In internal investigations, they may investigate drug use in the workplace, ensure that expense accounts are not abused, or determine whether employees are stealing merchandise or information. External investigations are typically done to uncover criminal schemes originating outside the corporation, such as theft of company assets through fraudulent billing of products by suppliers.
- Information Systems Security Consulting: provides a broad range of services to diverse corporate, governmental, and institutional clients throughout Southwest Florida. If your agency, corporation, or institution places a high priority on safeguarding people, assets and property, or you are concerned about business recovery and continuity, eGuarded offers:
- Security vulnerability assessment
- Threat and risk analysis
- Technology and process assessment
- Security technology planning, design and specifications
- Control/Command center design
- Security technology system integration
- Project management
- Process and policy solutions
- Security management support
- Disaster recovery
Private detectives and investigators often specialize, much like doctors and lawyers. Those who focus on intellectual property theft, for example, investigate and document acts of piracy, help clients stop illegal activity, and provide intelligence for prosecution and civil action. Other investigators specialize in developing financial profiles and asset searches. Their reports reflect information gathered through interviews, investigation and surveillance, and research, including review of public documents.
Private detectives and investigators use many methods to determine the facts in a variety of matters. To carry out investigations, they may use various types of surveillance or searches. To verify facts, such as an individual’s place of employment or income, they may make phone calls or visit a subject’s workplace. In other cases, especially those involving missing persons and background checks, investigators often interview people to gather as much information as possible about an individual. In all cases, private detectives and investigators assist attorneys, businesses, and the public with legal, financial, and personal problems.
Private detectives and investigators offer many services, including executive, corporate, and celebrity protection; pre-employment verification; and individual background profiles.
• Personal injury cases (i.e. auto accidents, slips and falls, and more)
• Missing persons, relatives, old friends/Skip tracing
• Locate witnesses
• Secure statements
• Pre-employment screening
• Civil/Criminal/Corporate Investigations
• Attorney Services
• Background investigations