Job Site and Construction Security
Portable and Reusable
One of the issues with construction sites is that they are temporary. Here today – and gone tomorrow – to another construction job. How does a contractor secure his assets without hiring expensive security guards or having to run wiring every which way for an alarm system only to abandon the system when the job is completed?
Now, imagine having a job site security system that is portable – moving from one site to another. Wireless – no need for hard-wired connections between the sensors and its monitoring base unit. Your sensors are weatherproof, indestructible and have a range of almost half of a mile (2000 feet radius) from the base unit.
Have you ever been the victim of construction theft? I would guess nearly every contractor has suffered the loss of equipment, tools, machinery and materials. Not only did it hit you financially upfront, but then again crushed you bottom line when you couldn’t meet project deadlines. Are there solutions to this ever-growing problem? Absolutely!
Secure bulldozers, generators, forklifts, chainsaws, etc.
Secure copper tubing, lumber, wire/cable spools, piping,
Our Wireless Construction Site Security System transmits its signals using cell burst technology, not by phone lines, nor cables lines, nor having the need for an internet connection. This system is simply undefeatable! All that is needed is a source of power – either by standard electrical power, generator or by Deep Cell Batteries. Secure you job site tonight!
Perimeter and Trailer
Secure the construction trailer with the base unit, and the perimeter with the Border Guard, all in the same system.
Build the system that fits your business: start with a Base Unit then add up to 400 sensors – whichever ones you need!
- Monitor up to 500 sensors.
- Range of up to half a mile.
- +Protect 800,000 sq ft without wires.
- Built-in motion sensor with 35′ range.
- Built-in strobe and siren.
- 20+ hour battery backup if there is a loss of power. But, you will immediately be notified of the power loss via a text message.
- Fastest alarm signal, powered by Verizon.
- Notifies the police, any number of contractor’s personnel or both.
- 30 second setup
- Made and invented in the USA
- Activated by physical motion.
- Sensitive to movement of 6° in any direction
- Completely Tamper Proof
- Weather Resistant – use Indoor or Outdoor
- Secure equipment, materials, machinery.
- Like an electronic chain.
- Cut or disconnect the Loop and the alarm is immediately activated.
- 10’, 20’ and 100’ lengths.
- Connect several pieces of equipment with a single sensor.
- Secure spools of wires, conduit, piping and other materials.
- Electronic fence with dual beam technology can secure linear areas of the construction site.
- 80’ linear feet of coverage, means fewer sensors.
- Indoor – Outdoor Weather Resistant
- Portability – secure the Border Guard to a concrete filled bucket to make a flexible, easily relocatable fence.
Introduction to the Tattletale Job Site Alarm System
So durable, it survives being shot by a gun!
Monitoring Your Way
- 24/7 Monitoring with No Contracts
- Text/Email Alerts Only: $20/mo
- Police, Fire and Medical Alerts: $35/mo
- Add the mobile app for $10/mo
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 3 year product warranty
When a tornado lifted a construction trailer into mid-air, the alarm system sent it’s alert while still aloft, then survived landing and reported its low battery 20 hours later. Authorities were INSTANTLY alerted to the cause.
Protect your job site today
Move to any location as needed
Mobile alerts sent to your device
One unit can monitor multiple sensors over large areas.
We can help you order JUST the sensors you need to protect your site, your business, your future!
Instant, Wireless, Portable
Sixty second setup, anywhere with wireless technology and simple set up.
Sensors can be placed up to 300 feet from the base unit – perimeter protection that communicates through walls.
Thirty foot, 90 degree built-in infrared sensors provide motion detection in every unit.
Customize your unit with up to 50 separate sensors over a 300 foot radius. Add smoke detectors, motion sensors, door and window sensors, glass-break detectors, and more.
Patented Rattlesnake Technology prevents tampering and attempts to disable, alerting authorities instantly when triggered.
Unplugging the tattletale doesn’t stop it. Rechargeable batteries keep protecting your valuables up to 20 hours.
Receive texts and/or email alerts from the unit to multiple recipients.
Keep ‘high target’ areas protected even when the unit is disarmed.
Siren and Strobe
Provide visual and auditory deterrants with lights and siren alarms.
Restrict detection zones to non-pet heights for property where pets are roaming.
Free text and email alerts for 30 days. Upgrade to police and fire monitoring, with live 24/7 operators.
Convenience in the palm of your hand: arm, disarm or utilize the panic button from a key fob.
Does your construction site rely solely on video as a means of theft protection or deterrent? Can you identify these individuals that were captured on video surveillance? Watch this news video from Pompano Beach Florida where it all started with a surveillance video...read more
So many thieves are risking their own lives and the safety of others by looking for ways to steal copper. Earlier this week thieves made off with 2,000 feet of copper from the Adams Mine. A suspect is in custody in Bridgeton, Missouri for causing hundreds of...read more
Even though you aren’t hearing much in the news these days about job site construction theft, that doesn’t mean it isn’t out there. Politics, murder and guns take precedence over construction theft. Did you know that 92% of construction sites experience theft...read more
The TattleTale Portable Alarm Base Unit is so tough and dependable, it continued to function after three shots from a shotgun! TattleTale portable wireless alarm systems are available for businesses, homes, and...read more
Gun Control is a hot topic in the news and a controversial political topic. Could it be because of the pending elections for a new president? Could it be because there is an alarming rate of shootings in our schools and other public places? Could it be because...read more